Code of Conduct
- International Dance Rewards products are intended to be used by qualified and trained dance teachers within a Dance, Performing Arts or Educational setting.
- IDR considers Dance examination associate teaching qualifications, University Degrees and PGCE appropriate qualifications.
- All areas of our Code of Conduct should be adhered to .
- Failure to adhere to our terms and conditions will mean you no longer have the right to purchase the awards, download our PRCs and use the name International Dance Rewards thought your dance school.
- We believe dance teachers want the best for the students and would no knowingly discredit a scheme like IDR by using it inappropriately or awarding badges without completion of the set tasks – within our inclusivity policy. Any teachers finding to be acting outside of this ideal will no longer be able to purchase, or award IDR and will no longer be allowed to use the IDR name.
- The teacher takes the responsibility of the softly of their students within their class as per their professional teaching qualification.
Sales & Refunds
- We may take up to 3 weeks, 15 business days to dispatch your order.
- Items may be returned in a re-saleable condition within 30 days of the delivery date.
- All return postage must be paid by the customer
- We except no responsibility fo mislaid returns with no proof of postage
- Please see refund policy for full details.
- All IDR products and Progress Record cards are copyright protected and any misuse of the content is strictly forbidden.
Club Terms and Conditions
- Club membership is an annual subscription and your payment covers a period of one year from the start date.
- All standard IDR Terms and Conditions must also be adhered to.
- New Club Memberships may take up to two weeks from receipt to process and membership materials will be posted out to you by Royal Mail. Please contact us if you have not received your membership materials after this time period.
- Your Club discount can only be used by the named member.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that subscription fees are paid.
- Your club membership is valid from the point of joining or membership fee is received.
- Subscription payments will be taken within four weeks of joining the International Dance Rewards – IDR – and on an annual basis from when your membership is due for renewal. You will be notified prior to the payment of your renewal fee.
- If your membership fee is outstanding you are still responsible for the payment of any benefits you may have used from the day you became a Member. If you have redeemed any discounts on purchases or services, these will be repayable in full.
- You must notify IDR prior to the start of the month in which you are due to be renewed if you intend to cancel your Direct Debit.
- If there is any difficulty with collecting the Direct Debit payment IDR will be in touch to re-attempt payment collection.
- The membership fees and benefits will be set by IDR senior management, who reserve the right to increase the fee or alter the benefits upon renewal.
- You have a right to cancel and receive a full refund within 14 days. Any benefits used within that time must be repaid.
- If you wish to cancel part-way through your membership year, please contact the IDR membership team.
- International Dance Rewards reserves the right to increase membership fees at its discretion. All efforts will be made to notify members ahead of annual renewals.