IDR Club is designed to support our loyal schools with benefits and continual discount throughout the year. You do not have to be a club member to purchase our awards and bring them to your school, however membership will benefit many of our regular schools.
Benefits of becoming a member include –
- Continual 10% discount on all products
- PDF files of graphics to display on noticeboards and in your studio with information for parents on how IDR works
- School details on our ‘IDR Schools” page launching September 2020
- Options to be one of our features schools or students – Launching Septermber 2020
- Extra promotions in the academic year
- IDR branded notebook and pen
- A dedicated email address and business relationship with the team at HQ.
Want to know more? Read our blog on the benefits of being an IDR Club member here
How do I become a Club Member?
Membership is just £30 per annum, a saving made back on your discount. To become a member you will need to complete our online application form. Payment for the subscription can be made via our shop or via direct debit.
Click on image below to complete form and pay subscription.
By becoming a member of the IDR Club you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions and the teacher code of conduct.
IDR Club only Downloads
Read Terms & Conditions
Read Code of Conduct
If you are unsure about the IDR Club or have any questions specifically related to it then please complete the contact form below:
Questions about The IDR Club
Who can use the Club membership discounts?
Only the named person with the club membership will be assigned the IDR Club discounts.
How do I access my free Club downloads?
You will find your club downloads in the Shop. They are only downloadable by Club members. (You must be logged in to your account to access them)
When might I receive my welcome pack?
As soon as you have signed up to the IDR Club and we have recieved your first installment and completed form then we will send you out your welcome pack!